Subd. 1. It shall be unlawful for any person, company
or corporation, to park any kind of vehicle upon that portion
of the streets of this City herein designated and during the
hours when parking is prohibited on such portion of streets.
Subd. 2. The portions of streets of which parking is prohibited
under this section are as follows:
- Grove Avenue from Main Street
to Gehlen Drive;
- Lake Avenue from Highway #7 to Gehlen Drive;
- Thomas Avenue from Main Street
to Cleveland Street;
- Cleveland Street from Lake Avenue to Tower Avenue;
- Tower Avenue from Cleveland
Street to Main
- All of Main Street from the East City Limits to the West City Limits.
Subd. 3. Parking on the portions of the streets designated
above is prohibited during such times as the Street Commissioner
may place or cause to be placed and maintained signs, reading
"No Parking, 3 a.m. to 8 a.m. - November 1 - May 1,"
and at such times as he may deem necessary for the removal
Any violation of this section is a petty misdemeanor unless it is committed
in a manner and under circumstances so as to endanger any
person or property, and then in that event, it shall be a
misdemeanor. The punishment shall be prescribed by the Statutes
of the State of Minnesota for a petty misdemeanor or misdemeanor as the case may be.